So, you’re just starting your day,
or did you just get off? They call, I go, you know? So, what is it you do? I’m a driver. Oh, like a chauffeur. Anyone I’d know? – I hope not.
– What is your name? Baby. Your name’s baby?
B-A-B-Y, baby? This the one they say listen to the music
all the time? Is he mental? Mental meaning slow, was he slow? No. He had an accident
when he was a kid. Still has a hum in the drum,
plays music to drown it out and that’s what makes him the best. One more job and I’m done. One more job and we’re straight. Now, I don’t think I need to give you the speech
about what happens when you say no, how I could break your legs and kill everyone you love, because you already know that, don’t you? Yeah. The moment you catch feelings is the moment you catch a bullet. And your waitress girlfriend,
she’s cute. Let’s keep it that way. I want us to head west
and never stop. You in? I’m in, Baby. One of these days, Baby… – you’re gonna get blood on your hands.
– Time to face the music. – Baby, we need to get out of here.
– I have to end this. Oh, we in bed together now. – Baby.
– Baby. Baby. Doc said Micheal Myers! – This is Mike Myers.
– It should be the Halloween mask! – This is a Halloween mask!
– No, the killer dude from Halloween! Oh, you mean Jason. No! Baby, you tell me who dies. She a good girl? You love her? – Yes, I do.
– Well, that’s too bad.